What the course is about?
This course provides an entire knowledge to the participants about financial risk analysis with a number of work examples. During this training, candidate will be explained about how to make integrated credit risk decision and how to choose credit risk mitigations for obligor risk. Participants will also learn about how the credit risk analysis is converted into risk grades and learn about how can derive credit decisions in a logical way. Candidate will know how to build up credit bubbles and how to utilize them.
This Credit risk management training explains about the advantages of credit portfolio analysis and the role of systematic and unsystematic risks and various credit portfolio risks. This training also provides a general view of various credit portfolio risk mitigation such as traditional and modern diversification and credit concepts. Participants will also learn about what are the issues in credit risk management and the importance of credit loss distribution and estimation of the economic capital.
What participants will learn?
The candidate will learn,
- About the overview of the operating environment which includes macroeconomic variables and key risks that involve in the industry.
- Learn about different kinds of external risks and formulation of effective early warning indicators.
- Understand about what are the impacts of business cycles on the organization as well as industry profitability factors.
- Participants will be provided with the knowledge of entry level risks such as strategy risks and management risks.
- Able to study about the entity level weakness leading to risks.
What participants will get from this course?
- Participants will be able to recognize the importance of systematic and unsystematic risks and the impact of concentration and correlation in credit portfolios.
- Candidates will be able to classify, categorize and quantify about the credit risks and portfolio credit risks.
- Candidates will be able to comprehend the methodology and procedures which are needed to track and manage the kind of risks including credit rating, rating migration, probability of default, LGD and some other concepts.
- Participants will be able to understand the role of credit risks and where they are used.
- Also, the candidates will be provided with credit portfolio analysis and the importance of credit loss distribution and the estimation of economic capital.
- Candidates will be able to differentiate about the economic capital. Similarly, candidates are able to differentiate between the concepts such as economic capital and regulatory capital.
- Learn about various credit portfolio risk mitigation factors and diversification, securitization and credit derivatives.
Who can do this course?
This credit risk management course Stockholm is ideal for professionals those who are working in commercial and corporate credit industry which includes credit risk managers, professional bankers, relationship managers, financial advisors, consulting professionals, credit analysts, investment bankers, bank regulators, consultants in banks, treasury managers, risk analysts, research and rating professionals, auditors, accountants and portfolio managers.
At the end of this training course, the participant those who take this course will receive a certification for course completion stating that the individual is a certified professional in credit risk management.