Making career in Ethical Hacking is a worthwhile option for newcomers. People who pursue in CEH course in Dubai have to face many challenges which make this more interesting to grow in the field. They can start their career in IT sector in the field of Cyber Security by pursuing an Ethical Hacking Course v10 and getting Certified Ethical Hacking Certification from EC-council. This course is considerably going to profit all those people who are fascinated to learn more about pentesting and how hackers penetrate networks, gain the aptitude of testing the organization networks, and finding vulnerabilities in cyber security networks.
What authority you get with CEH certification?
The purpose of the course is to give students the knowledge and skills to form a systematic approach to ensuring computer security, teach methods of checking the security of various nodes of a computer network and introduce students to the tools of intruders, their advantages and limitations. This course provides detailed knowledge on ensuring computer security of modern systems and will be important for security administrators as a reference on various methods and means of hacking computer networks and systems. The CEH course in Abu Dhabi is also useful for security personnel to improve work efficiency, taking into account the new tricks of cybercriminals, and undoubtedly this course will be of interest to the heads of IT departments to form a realistic assessment of the current situation in the field of computer security. In addition, the course is useful for security professionals in preparation for international certification.
- Understand the functions of the main means of ensuring network security, their capabilities and methods of application;
- Automatically detect vulnerabilities;
- Work with hacking tools for networks and systems;
- Know hacking tricks to penetrate systems and networks;
- Test any network components for hacking;
- Classify servers and workstations according to the degree of information security risk;
- Understand the train of thought and likely scenarios of the attacker;
- Assess the scope of potential attacks;
Counteract the unauthorized collection of information about the organization’s network